Sunday staples are a key love of the HydroGrow team! This dish is brought to you by our Co-Founder and Director, Isaac Conrad McNamara. Making sunny side up beans, tomatoes and coriander is a sure way to fire up your weekend, so let's get started!
"Herbs are the best way to take a meal from good to great"
- ½ tbsp olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- ½ small onion
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar (or balsamic)
- 200g butter beans or chickpeas, drained
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 2 slices of sourdough
- a few coriander sprigs, chopped
- two eggs
How to make!
1. Heat the oil in a small pan, add the onion and tomatoes, and fry gently until soft
2. Crush half the garlic and add this to the pan, along with the paprika, vinegar, beans, sugar and some pepper.
3. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10-15 mins or until slightly reduced and thick.
4. In a frying pan, bring some oil to heat (not too hot) and break your two eggs into the pan
4. Toast the bread, rub with the remaining garlic and drizzle with a little oil.
5. Spoon the beans over the toast
6. place your eggs on top and garnish with coriander!